Gigaset Pro N670 IP / N870 IP - Neues Firmware-Update Version 2.33.1
Neue Firmware-Version 2.33.1
What is new?
- Install DECT base in different subnet
- Virtual Integrator: Licensing of up to 100 N870 and 300 Single Cell DM's (N670) is possible
- Embedded Integrator: Licensing of up to 4 N870 and 20 Single Cell DM's (N670) is possible
- N670 upgrade to N670 multicell
- N870 up to 10 base-stations (Small), number of maximum parallel calls increased from 10 → 20
- Web-interface HTTP access is disabled, redirected to HTTPS only
- Role change via hardware key is made more simple including LED signaling
- Show in web-interface if DECT base firmware update is running
- One button Diagnostics download
- WebUI becomes inaccessible (No connections..., please wait...) when enabling TLS
- T1 timer minimum value increased to 100 ms
- Sending Empty or wrong value DECT Radio band caused DECT radio to be disabled
- Improve auto provisioning speed from 63 seconds to 13 seconds
- Provision certificates and device settings in one provisioning job
- Hide web-pages
- Time span when the device checks for provisioning updates needs to be configurable
- Client certificate not added in case of 2-way SSL.
- XML online directory - Results not visualized in case of more than 99 entries
- N670/N870 Central Phone-book: Not able to search for special characters
- use xHTML phone-book for call transfer
- Password is limited to 9 characters
- Device does not send DHCP release when rebooting, can be enabled by CLI or variant.
- Central phone-book
- Delete via web-interface is now possible.
- When first line is empty, phone-book does not work
- One user-agent behind integrator
- Removed not functional phone systems
- Hide web-pages
- SIP control terminated fixed
- NOTIFY with a tag in header "To" causes "500 Unhandled by dialog usages"
- When '#' is added to numbers it is displayed on HS as '%23'
Gigaset N670 / N870 IP Firmware 2.33.1