Geschlossenes Thema watch TV at weekends (Gelesen: 658 mal)
happy every day
Ex-Mitglied

watch TV at weekends
05.11.2008 um 06:01:29

gradually in the seven years.  (Sie müssen sich Einloggen oder Registrieren um Multimediadateien oder Links zu sehen).,   In 1997, the money value of global electronic commerce transactions is US$ 2.6 billion, while the number reaches US$1000 billion, 5
   Several factors contribute to this phenomenon. First, the availability of computer is the foremost cause.  (Sie müssen sich Einloggen oder Registrieren um Multimediadateien oder Links zu sehen).,   The rapid development of computer technology enables everybody to have access to computer and Internet. . Second, the technology of Internet is becoming more and more mature. People, who at first do not trust business transactions on Internet,  (Sie müssen sich Einloggen oder Registrieren um Multimediadateien oder Links zu sehen).,    now become convinced that doing business on Internet is very convenient and effective. Thirdly, electronic commerce is the fastest way so far to make transactions across far distance.     (Sie müssen sich Einloggen oder Registrieren um Multimediadateien oder Links zu sehen).,      That is why electronic commerce is preferable to the prosperity of world economy and it also give birth to SOHO, a special group of people working at home. The trend towards a promising e-commerce is inevitable.  (Sie müssen sich Einloggen oder Registrieren um Multimediadateien oder Links zu sehen).,    Therefore let’s get prepared to embrace this irretrievable trend.
I am a senior three student.  I often quarrel with my mother over whether I can watch TV after school.    (Sie müssen sich Einloggen oder Registrieren um Multimediadateien oder Links zu sehen).,   My mother holds the view that students in senior three, shouldering heavy loads, are too busy to spare any time to watch TV.  She also thinks that it is bad for my eyes to watch TV too often.  But I really can't accept her ideas.  (Sie müssen sich Einloggen oder Registrieren um Multimediadateien oder Links zu sehen).,   I think it a relaxation to watch TV after a day's hard work.  Watching TV can not only relax me, but broaden my horizons.  Now we've at last reached an agreement that I can only watch TV at weekends, and the programs should be limited to news,pr

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert